Back In The Saddle


Happy New Year to my readers (all *3 of you)!

The holidays were just as relaxing and welcomed as they were stressful but I survived. After a day at Disneyland the week before Christmas, an annoying tickle in my throat turned into Bronchitis and I spent the last two weeks fighting back coughing fits while trying to enjoy my time off. Thankfully, just in time to get back to work, I am cough-free with a sense of renewed enthusiasm for the year ahead.

My first priority is a commitment to making time for the things that make me happiest. Among them is sharing my thoughts with everyone here, so I promise no less than one new post per week, and I'm hoping to have even more. In order for me to achieve this goal, I'd appreciate some feedback on what you've enjoyed and what you'd like to see more of so that I can build a bank of ideas for new topics and ideas. After all, I don't write this blog for me, I write it for anyone who cares to listen, anyone who wants to be entertained, even those who accidentally find themselves here. Also, I have to mention comments; they are like Christmas presents that I get to open all year long, so please share your thoughts about anything you see here whether you have something nice to say or you want to tell me I'm an idiot (I can take it). I wish you all the best of luck and success in this new year, and I hope that my words provide some level of entertainment for all who wish to sift through my thoughts.


*Regarding my comment about my 3 readers, I truly hope that there are more than 3 people reading this on any kind of regular basis and I'm pretty sure there are. For those of you who check in from time to time, your time is appreciated. I hope you share this with friends and family who take some kind of pleasure from visiting.

Comments

Popular Posts