Happy Halloween

Last year was the first year I dressed up in a long time. My wife Kacy was a Greek goddess and I was a perverted gynecologist, Mr. Chase Bush, M.D. from the Feltersnatch Medical Group. Kacy had a gorgeous dress on and I had a lab coat with a bottle of lube around my neck and medical gloves hanging out of my pocket. I wore nerd glasses to the party we attended but they came off quickly because they're nearly impossible to use and see properly. It was a lot of fun but it felt like a lame attempt at a good costume that was thrown together at the last minute.

This year, our Halloween party has been cancelled in favor of a nice formal Christmas party. I'm hoping that will give us plenty of time to formulate an idea for great Halloween costumes for next year!

Take the kids early to trick or treat so you can all come home and watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and "Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas". Both are great movies to watch with your kids. The Tim Burton film is a masterpiece in animation and the characters are scary but also very likable.

I hope all of you out there have a great Halloween this year. If you're giving out candy, sour is popular with kids these days; you can't go wrong with a Hershey's mix or mini Reese's though.

Comments

Popular Posts